The SpareMiNT packages are MiNT specific RPM distribution based on the equivalent named SRPM sources, both of which use the RPM Package Manager for package distribution and management. The original SRPM's where based on the SunOS RPM based distribution, but since then more and more Linux based SRPM's have been ported.
A complete list, with detailed examination available for each, is available here.
A search engine for packages is available here.
ftp://sparemint.org/incoming/ - Login: anonymous, Password: "none"
- http://sparemint.org/sparemint/RPMS/m68kmint/ - binary packages (http:)
- ftp://sparemint.org/pub/sparemint/sparemint/RPMS/m68kmint/ - binary packages (ftp)
- http://sparemint.org/sparemint/RPMS/noarch/ - non binary packages (http)
- ftp://sparemint.org/pub/sparemint/sparemint/RPMS/noarh/ - non binary packages (ftp)
- http://sparemint.org/sparemint/SRPMS/ - source packages (http)
- ftp://sparemint.org/pub/sparemint/sparemint/SRPMS/ - source packages (ftp)
to assist in the speed of access to the SpareMiNT repository can be mirrored in other parts of the world on different servers. If you can assist in this task, to see what is required please check out SpareMiNT - Host a Mirror
- http://sparemint.atariforge.net/ - AtariForge.net - primary site, USA